CI-Fotocommunity

Registriere Dich jetzt kostenlos!

Dadurch bekommst Du Zugang zu dem geschützten Mitgliederbereich, kannst beim Gebrauchtmarkt mitmachen und stellst nebenbei auch noch sicher, dass niemand Dir Deinen Wunsch-Usernamen wegschnappt.

Thom Hogan's Test der Fuji X-T1

dirk

CI Gründer
Admin
Hallo,

Thom Hogan hat die Fuji X-T1 zusammen mit der Olympus E-M1 und Nikon D7100 auf einer Fotoexkursion für Wildlife shooting (Vögel auf Galapagos) mitgehabt und alle 3 Kameras ausführlich miteinander verglichen.

Hier schreibt er über seine Erfahrungen mit der Fuji X-T1:

http://www.sansmirror.com/cameras/a...film-camera-reviews/fujifilm-x-t1-review.html

Die meiner Meinung nach wichtigsten Punkte seiner Meinung kurz zusammengefasst:

• AF ist im Modus kontinuierlicher AF mit Fokus Tracking nicht auf dem Niveau einer D7100
  • AF auch in anderen Situation nicht so schnell/treffsicher wie bei DSLRs
  • AF ist bei Telezooms im Vgl. zu D7100 zu langsam
  • Er hat immernoch Probleme mit der RAW Konvertierung der X-Trans RAWs. Adobe ist da seiner Meinung nach am schlimmsten, C1 und Iridient Developper deutlich besser.

Die RAW Konvertierung ist zwar in den letzten 2 Jahren insgesamt bei allen Drittanbietern besser geworden, aber immernoch nicht gut genug. Immernoch smearing in bestimmten Situationen.

Zitat:

"So I’m still not a huge fan of the X-Trans sensor. It has some pluses, but it also has minuses. Moreover, it’s going up against 24mp sensors that are state-of-the-art. We’ve been down this road before. Back in the Fujifilm DSLR days Fujifilm was using sensor technologies in interesting ways, but the advantage of doing so became less and less clear over time and always seemed to come with a couple of small things that could catch you on certain types of images. I think the old “try to be a bit different and better than Kodak” thing spilled well over into Fujifilm’s digital psyche, but they’ve not exactly pulled off a clear win in pursuing this.

Don’t get me wrong, image quality from the Fujifilm X-Trans sensor is good. Quite good. For most people it is clearly well above the “good enough” bar. However, at the high end of a camera lineup you need to be prepared to go up against the best competition, and I feel like the 16mp APS X-Trans is just not fully justifying its differences against 24mp Sony EXMOR technologies. Put another way: if Fujifilm were to use the Sony 24mp sensor in the X-T1, I’d want that over the sensor they used."

Ansonsten hat er hier und da kleinere Kritikpunkte, die aber m.E. eher subjektiv sind und die jeder anders beurteilen/gewichten wird.

Er rated die Kamera immer noch auf "sehr empfehlenswert", solange man nicht Makro oder viel mit Telezoom fotografieren will. Seiner Meinung nach kann das aber mit den schon angekündigten neuen Pro Linsen deutlich besser werden.

Er bevorzugt die jpeg ooc Bilder der X-T1 denjenigen der Olympus E-M1.

Zitat:

"So what makes me keep hesitating? Several things, many of which are specific to the types of shooting I normally do (landscape, nature, wildlife, sports):

• 16mp isn’t quite enough in today’s competitive megapixel world, and the smearing in the X-Trans pattern in some situations still worries me a bit, even though we’ve gotten better raw converters that are less prone to that.
  • The lens set is great from very wide to portrait telephoto. It’s weak at macro and longer telephoto.
  • Fast motion focus is good, but it has hiccups, such as lower frame rates and big trouble reacquiring lost focus during tracking. Plus I just don’t have enough fingertip control of what the focus system is doing.
If you can get by those things, I’d give the X-T1 a Highly Recommended rating. It’s a very nice, well-made camera that could use a few minor tweaks to make it near perfect from the handling standpoint. But especially if those last two bullets intersect with your biggest needs, then I’d be at Recommended (with caveats). See my problem?

In the end the X-T1 isn’t everyone’s dream camera. It may be the dream camera for some, but it also might be others’ more frustrating camera.

What I will say is that I took a lot of very good shots with the camera in the course of testing it. Shots I’d be proud of in my portfolio, and that can’t be bad at all, can it?

I like where Fujifilm is going. I want them to keep going further."

VG

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben